I had a server a few weeks ago that suddenly started experiencing blue screens of death for no aparent reason. It tooks a week or troubleshooting and digging to finally determine from a crash dump file, that the cause of the issue was the mini firewall component of McAfee viruscan 8.0i. I was able to disable the component in the registry and havn’t had a problem since. This server was an Iomega NAS p435m. So FYI – if anyone has any similar unexplained problems, check the mini firewall in McAfee, as it may be the cause, although in our case it took a memory dump file analysis to find out the cause.
1. 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 club cab short bed (1 year)
2. 2003 Honda Civis EX (not even a year) – I should have kept this car! (actually had two, returned the first which was a plum color for a blue one).
3. 1996 Oldsmobile aurora (about a year)
4. 1995 Chevy S-10 (More than a year)
5. 2002 Suzuki XL-7 SUV (more than a year)
6. 1986 Chevy Cavalier (for Liz) (about 2 years)
7. 90’s model Toyota Previa Minivan (almost 2 years)
8. 1986 Chevy Sprint (mine for a while then gave to Liz) (over 2 years)
9. 1990 Ford Taurus (1st taurus) (over a year)
10. 1990 Ford Taurus (2nd taurus) (over a year)
11. 1982 Pontiac Trans-AM (never got it legally on the road) (had for over a year)
12. 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager (for Liz) had it (almost 3 years now)
13. 1999 Mazda Miata
14. 2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6
I’m sure there are more to add here, but I can’t remember all of them. Last cound we had, we were over 14, so there is definately a gap in my memory.]]>