Early this week I had a big technical scare. On Friday of last week I had noticed some problems with my hosting server. I contacted support and they said they were doing maintenance and would have the server back up in 3 hours of less. It came back up and I went about my business. Well then I noticed some pictures in my picture gallery were corrupt. So I submitted another trouble ticket. They ended up restoring a backup of my account which put me over quota which gave me another scare, but I was able to fix that one on my own. Then I thought my blog had been wiped out, but fortunately it hadn’t. I was just jumping to conclusions before really looking into it. So finally everything is ok except for some picture gallery issues which I should be able to fix without a problem.